Friday 27 July 2012

Baby Girl (0-3 months) Brand new Bundle with tags.... inc. Swaddle me Set (pink) -

I am selling these unwanted gifts, brand new with tags. Swaddle me set, 2 Primark very cute t-shirts and 1 pack of baby gloves. I am selling for 12. Items can be collected free of charge from North West London (Harrow) or Central London (Canary Wharf Area or Regent Street). Items can be posted for the additional charge. I am selling alot of other baby things, mainly new and some nearly new. Please call or txt for more info. Tel: 07854234562 I have a Medela Swing Breast pump in Excellent Condition I also have the box up in my loft if wanted, but think its been slightly smushed.. It has been used less than 15 times! Only selling as I have another one I use however this bit of kit is awesome! And really need the extra money. I am willing to post for a additional 5 Doll approx 28cm high Comes with hair accessories and Tangled ever after story book New in box TEXT or EMAIL I have a bin bag full of boys 0-3 clothing, a bin bag full of unisex 0-3 clothing and a bin bag full of boys 3-6 clothing. Each bag contains essentials such as vests, sleepsuits. Some items still have tags on. There are also items such as jeans, t.shirts, bibs, etc. ALL items in good condition. Due to size of bags, this item will have to be collected. Alternatively I can deliver, within reason - I live in sk9 area. Selling the lot for 20, open to offers on individual bags. Fisher price baby swing blue with turtle and fish etc on Has different swing speeds and plays music too has a movable mirror to entertain baby Batteries included

0 comments:

Post a Comment