Friday 27 July 2012

I Love My Bear Pink Spot Moses Basket with Swinging Stand *

I love my bear pink spot moses basket suitable from birth - 9kg. Bought from Toys R Us, still with tags on, hardly used and in great condition. Natural maize moses basket in I Love My Bear design ideal for keeping baby near your bed for the first few months. Features handles, hood, detachable washable mattress cover, embroidered coverlet, mattress and jersey fitted sheet. 50 includes swinging wooden stand. pliko pramette from mamas and papas set includes pram that turns into bugy as baby grows changing bag foot muff unopened parasol car seat rain cover cost over 600 want 125 VEry warm pair of girls age 10 ski pants , only wore one week for a holiday, excellent condition, from a smoke and pet free home, collection only, thanks HI my silvercross is back up to sale due to being let doweeds going asap will not save for anyone 2 sets of footmuffss raincover and changing bag all in good clean condition get in touch if interested 07977736532 Solid pine toddler bed with a good quality mattress. Rails on both sides, smiley face carved in on top and bottom. Excellent condition. Must go asap. Offers accepted. Comes with 2 free Lego duplo quilt covers unavailable in shops and several 100% cotton fitted sheets.

0 comments:

Post a Comment