Wednesday 1 August 2012

***3-6mth*** Girls ENGLAND dress !

Excellent condition Girls pink dress, polo shirt style top with skirt and builtin knicker to cover nappy (with poppers for easy access) England logo on left breast side. Bought for my daughter who wore it once when England played recently . . . Ideal to be wrn during the olympics No stains or marks From a pet and smoke free home Many more items available 2 if collected or 4.95 if posted out and using paypal (so incl p&p) FOLDING UMBRELLA STYLE - USEFUL ONE-HANDED CARRYING HANDLE IN VERY GOOD USED CONDITION - NO RIPS, NO HOLES STURDY WELL MADE PUSHCHAIR - not flimsy like other similar priced models Excellent back support and reclining almost flat - the best amongst reasonably priced strollers WHEELS AND BRAKES IN GOOD CONDITION SHOPPING NET BASKET GOOD CONDITION FOAM HANDLES GOOD CONDITION - NO RIPS EXCELLENT CARRYING HANDLE WHEN FOLDE The wonderfully practical Britax B-Dual in BLACK THUNDER!!! - RRP 400 I am selling this buggy as my older child is now 3 and no longer uses the second seat as he likes to walk about everywhere now - Great! Why should you buy this buggy? I looked into all the double buggies on the market for literally months and months. I am a fussy one and I wanted a buggy that would not only look good but also: 1- fit through a normal doorway - something the side by sides just do not do even the small ones. - This buggy does 2- allow my newborn to face me whilst the 2nd seat was in place and not just in a car seat. - Quite a simple requirement I thought, but as I found out barely any have this feature. - This buggy does!! unlike some other big name tandem buggies that only face forwards. 3- Not be so enormous it looked like I was pushing a

0 comments:

Post a Comment