Monday 27 August 2012

BABY CAR SEAT AND ROCKER £25 +

BABY CAR SEAT AND ROCKER MINT CONDITION SUITABLE FROM BIRTH 25 OVNO PICK UP ONLY PLEASE CALL JENNI ON 07776330166 NO TEXTS PLEASE AS I CANT READ THEM ON MY PHONES SCREEN THANKS Toys R Us Wooden Railway Set with Table Am selling my son’s Toys R Us Wooden Railway Set – The set comes with everything needed as in the pictures attached. The set is now just over a year old and although my son loved it has now moved on to other things so rarely gets looked at. Is iear perfect condition and includes loads of extra track and extra trains that we purchased as well as everything included in the original set. Also comes with the original layout instructions so you can work out where all the bits of track go on the table. This type of train set is the same that’s been around for years and as such you can buy extra pieces of track, trains, bridges, stations etc etc from most toy shops. The table is currently fully assembled though if required I will happily dismantle it for you Please see here for direct link to Toys R Us website where table is currently selling for 249 - http://www.toysrus.co.uk/T good condition good to use or to use and flowery all pinky and girly hope the information is useful, you may make offers also thanks for watching my items Quiny Zap Xtra 2012 in Blue Scratch, purchased a few weeks ago. Comes with basket, rain cover, parasol clip and maxi cosi carseat adaptors. Can be used from birth as the seat lies completely flat. Folds extreamly small, was amazed myself. I walk an awful lot, sometimes long distances and this pram just isnt for me. There is not a mark on it, my son has been in it, literally 5 times. Wheels stil

0 comments:

Post a Comment