Wednesday 29 August 2012

Graco symbio for swap !

Hi I have for swap a graco symbio excellent clean conditioot used much by myself due to them bein difficult to fold.. I wud like to swap for another parent facing pram|pushchair suitable for a boy..many thanks Thank you for taking the time to look at my advert. I offer a range of gifts made to order or ready made. Please take a look at my page on FACEBOOK & add me as a friend. https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.105719462887199.5307.100003474369396&type=3&l=f6e580a9d0 mothercare pushchair can face both ways excellent condition only used as a spare pram red and orange comes complete with cosy toes and raincover need gone asap Fantastic condition Mamas and Papas vintage dark oak cotbed and dresser/wardrobe. Comes complete with matress, duvet and bedding, all best quality. The cot converts to bed for children upto five years old. The dresser has changing area on top, middle wardrobe with hanging rail and large lower drawer. Can be seen fully assembled in our home in Kilmarnock. Help will be given to load into your vehicle. Cost over 700 and selling for just 190 Hi Am looking for a highchair for feeding my child and also a chest of drawer. I live in Beckenham and would be able to pick up items that are not too far. Will travel to crystal palace, Sydenham, penge, beckenham and all surrounding areas.

0 comments:

Post a Comment