Friday 3 August 2012

Bratz dolls plus more !

About 28 Bratz 3 bratz cars one with radio init, one has missing seats though but still can use, a couple ov mc scenes and a few barbies and loads ov accersouries( like couch beds pillows rugs horse shoes clothes, prams babies, SOME BRATS DONT HAVE SHOES, SOME DONT HAVE CLOTHES ON BUT PUT CLOTHES IN BAG these cost a bomb only selling as they was my younger sisters who collected them for about 10 years Have the following school items new condition White polo shirt (BHS) age 5-6 yrs 1.00 2 pairs Black PE Shorts (BHS) age 5 both for 2.00 Quiny buzz 3 in limited edition al jet black!! I braught it new for 450. This is as new not even a mark on the frame as it been well looked after only used the first seat has a brand new addition seat as the child gets older. I have only used it in town for few hours, i have had it for a year but also have a stroller which i tend to use more. Its a brillant pushchair different to the other quiny buzz as the frame is all black so stands out to the normal quiny!! I will be very upset to see this go its a very smooth pushchair and i love it reason for sale is i now require a double pushchair. I would like 300 but you can give me an resonable offer and i might consider it so you can contact me anytime if you have inquires on 07429164649. Thank and grab yourself a bargain it comes with the quiny bag, raincover and additional seat!! I have tryed to put up pictures but having problem dued to be using my iphone so if you require any images email me or you are most welcome to come veiw it. Stats 4ft Air Hockey Table with electronic and manual scoring. Mains powered, batteries required for scorer. Removal legs for storage. 2 years use, now no longer required. Dimensions 122 (l) x 61 (w) x 76.2 (h) cm. Call 07582 473614 iCandy Peach carrycot for sale. Immaculate condition. Left the house once! Comes boxed. Paid 150 brand new late last yr. Grab your self a bargin!

0 comments:

Post a Comment