Thursday 16 August 2012

Cath Kidson stroller in exellent condition to sell! *

I have very nice stroller in perfect condition, brand " cath kidson". Originally I have purchased the stroller one year ago for 250.00. I am looking to sell a stroller for 125.00 together with good matched winter muff(sleeve) and rain cover. Do not lost your chance! I am selling a lovely stylish pair of next catwalk gladiator stylish sandels size 9 in brown leather Used and very good condition. Collection from Barrow upon Soar If interested please email or tx Thanks for looking I HAVE LOTS OF BABY BOYS CLOTHING/COATS/SHOES - PLEASE EMAIL ME SO I CAN SEND PICS OVER ALL FROM AS LITTLE AS 50P WILLING TO POST Traditional Wooden Activity Centre. In excellent condition. Hand made in Germany. Hanging toys are height adjustable. Dismantles easily for storage Asking 12 please FOR SALE I HAVE A NEW SILVER CROSS BABY NEST 50 TO BUY, WILL SELL FOR 15. BUT THIS WILL FIT ANY PRAM OR PUSHCHAIR HERE IS WHAT SILVER CROSS HAVE TO SAY: The new Halo Babynest is a beautiful addition to your Halo pushchair – it provides an extra dimension of warmth, comfort and head support for your newborn, making the Halo Pushchair an ideal suitable from birth system. Designed to fit Halo pushchairs in the lie-flat position, the Babynest allows carrycot comfort for a fraction of the price, plus it’s amazingly easy to fit and adjust. MAKE ANY PUSHCHAIR/PRAM COSY AND COMFY FROM BIRTH FOR YOUR BABY. NEW NEVER USED THE MAIN NEST OR THE CROTCH PAD(I GOT A PRAMETTE INSTAED),ONLY USED THE SHOULDER PA

0 comments:

Post a Comment