Wednesday 15 August 2012

Electric Eyed Frog (Radio Controlled) .

I have a brand new never opened Electric Eyed Frog toy, this will work on anything, water, snow, land, you name it. wireless radio control. Perfect gift for a youngster. babys round play ring with some little activities that make sounds for their entertainment suitable for smaller babies learning to sit up as they will have the support of the ring I have five large boxes of toys for sale. I have recently emptied my loft of all my kids old toys. I have 7 full large boxes. The toys consist of boys and girls toys including electric racing car sets, barbie dolls and accessories. teddy bears, board games, puzzles, loads of soft toys and many more. I want to sell the whole lot in one go, below is a full list; Box # 1 • Lima train set • Conections game • Horse puzzle • 2 x fuzzy felt sets • Bumble Bee game • 3 x puzzles • 4 x wood puzzles • Tomy Racing Turbo electronic toy • Humbrol Airbrush set • Fashion designer set • Thomas Tank jigsaw puzzle • Star Trek Tri-corder • Batman Hoverbat Vehicle • Matchbox Conectable Rescue Force • Captain Scarlet Command Team • Meccano Set • Petite Typewriter FISHER PRICE BABY SWING WITH MUSICAL AND SWINGING ACTION 8 SPEEDS,LIGHTS,PORTABLE,MUSICAL MULTI COLORED FISH DESIGN WITH BATTERIES IN A VERY GOOD CONDITION TEXT/P

0 comments:

Post a Comment