Thursday 16 August 2012

M&P Lucia toddler bed with mattress -

The mattress to this bed is 140 and is in excellent condition. It has a machine washable cover. My soever slept much in the bed and still sleeps with me so i have decided to sell to make room. I am selling Disney Winie the Pooh, Push along with Counting Coins. All complete with full working talking Winie the Pooh. This is a great toy made from wood and solid plastic, it cost 30 in the shop. Please If you get in contact with me from Monday to Thursday after 6pm, please send me a text or leave me a message as I work from 6pm and then I will get in contact with you the next day.Thanks Sean Mid sleeper cabin bed with ladder/slide and canopy (Optional) This was originally painted white which we sanded and waxed with dark oak. The slide easily attaches on and can be easily removed too. The canopy is optional as it is not permanently screwed in. It also comes with underside curtains. Please note, it does not include mattress. It is now dismantled ready for collection. Selling alot of series 1 2 and 3 moslings. i have a a collection which im selling for 70 with many froom each series in it but just missing some ultrea rares. I also have alot of spares which Im selling for 80p each or 1.20 for ultr rares. Please emailor txt for a more info! thanks! Fireman Sam mini playstation Includes Fire station and Fire engine, 4 figures (2x small for firetruck - Sam and Elvis and two larger figures Sam and Naughty Norman!) Collection Leeds 11 Beeston 15 ono If you are interested or have any questions please call Sue: 07584351590

0 comments:

Post a Comment