Saturday 18 August 2012

Motherease Nappies (bundle) *

14 x Mother-ease One-Size Dry Nappies 1 x Mother-ease One-Size Natural Nappy 1 x snap in booster liner to go with above (unused) 5 x Mother-ease Airflow Covers (1 size medium, 4 size large) 1 x Ultra Biodegradable Nappy Liners - roll of 100 sheets (unopened) Used but in good condition. Would cost approx. 180 new. I have for sale a very large amount of school uniform boys and girls. Most of it is brand new and from M&S. All different sizes greys/navys etc. The reason I have all this is because I have four children that have all changed school so they now have a set uniform. I was going to have a carboot to sell it all but I havent got time so I am going to sell it no here for 1 per item and like I say a lot still have tags on. So if you send me details of whether you want boys or girls and size and colour etc I will let you know what Ive got. I also have a lot of used winter coats and other clothes for sale. britix pushchair red n black with matching cosytoes and front cover and also a carseat adapterthe only thing is there no foam on the handle bars but thats no problem onehanded fold raincover like new BARGAIN!!! CHICCO Soft relax baby counter chair Paid 59.99 from John Lewis Used by one baby, in great condition. washed this week in fairy non bio ready for its New owner! from a smoke and pet free home. Has a New born insert pillow Adjustable back rest for different uses as baby grows, sits up so baby can use it before a high chair when weaning! straps so chair and baby can be easily carried from room to room easily removable covers for easy washing frame can be fixed or rocking. This is a great chair very useful and practical! baby always looks

0 comments:

Post a Comment