Friday 3 August 2012

Purple Obaby Zezu. Used 6 Times. Perfect Cond. .

Purple Obaby Zezu. This pram i bought brand new 5 months ago, i only used it 6 times cause my mum had bought me another pram as a surprise (and it was the one i wanted but was out of stock) so this pram got cast to the side. Its a lovely pram, and turns into pushchair mode effortlessly, i cant fault it at all. Come with everything i bought it with... head hugger, apron, polka dot raincover, toy bar, and liner. I cant find my camera lead, but this is the pram... and its still in PERFECT condition. I loved it cause when baby gets older and start sitting up, the seat is really good and can either face you or out and its spacious and comfy :) Collection from Thornhill. 07738227707 Allie. Comes in original packagining. Used and still in excellent condition. Any questions please send me an email. immaculate condition travel cot and mattress still boxed travel cot has carry bag and has lockable wheels for easy moving. foam mattress also included 40 ono Mamas & Papas red infant car seat with click in base Excellent condition selling cheaply clear room 10.00 Can collect Belfast area or meet reasonable distance to pick up Tel 07881 907557 Pregnancy baby heartbeat monitor. This is Summer Heartbeat pregnancy baby monitor. It has 2 sets of headphones, so 2 people can listen at the same time along with the monitor itself and the waist band. I have used it once but as I was pregnant with twins, it would not pick up 2 heartbeats! I do not have it in the orginial box

0 comments:

Post a Comment