Thursday 16 August 2012

Summer Infant Deluxe Baby Bather (Blue) -

Suitable from birth until baby can sit unaided. Comfortable and supportive bath support. 2 position back support. Elevated to keep baby safe. Removable head support for newborns. Folds for easy storage and travel. Quick drying, machine washable material. Non slip base. Size H35, W50, D30cm. good condition. Awesome 3-in-1 SilverCross High Chair converts from high chair to toddler table and chair in under 30 seconds colour: Apple and White Make: Silver Cross Model: Doodle Condition: Gently Used Style: Modern great from 6months to 4 years old easy to clean super stable purchased from Babies R Us (150 new) why get a cheap one when you can have an awesome 3-in-1 high chair made my Silver Cross from a smoke free and pet free home comes with extra storage PICK UP ONLY (will fit in any car) I have a lovely wooden swinging crib from mothercare my little girl loved this, it comes with a wipe clean mattress - the crib does have the odd scratch on it being second hand I have for sale a very large amount of school uniform boys and girls. Most of it is brand new and from M&S. All different sizes greys/navys etc. The reason I have all this is because I have four children that have all changed school so they now have a set uniform. I was going to have a carboot to sell it all but I havent got time so I am going to sell it no here for 1 per item and like I say a lot still have tags on. So if you send me details of whether you want boys or girls and size and colour etc I will let you know what Ive got. I also have a lot of used winter coats and other clothes for sale.

0 comments:

Post a Comment