Thursday 2 August 2012

Cocoon Phil & Teds baby child carrier basket !

Used but in good clean condition. This soft Cocoon from Phil & Teds makes the perfect all-in-one carry cot and buggy bed. It can be easily removed without waking baby when you reach your destination. Brand Phil & Teds Dimensions L60 x W30 x D20cm Maximum user weight 9kg (20lbs) Suitable from Birth Washing Instructions wipe clean, washable pad Ride On rechargeable 6V train with detachable carriage 22 piece track can be created. Train can go forwards or backwards 3 sound buttons Can be used indoors or outdoors. AC charger. For more information call 07817494018 Please text if you would like to see a picture as I cant upload at the moment BIG PARK FOR , STURDY THICK METAL (NOT THE FLIMSY ONES THAT FALL OVER FROM ARGOS!!) WITH BIG SLIDE, SWING, AND BOAT TYPE SWING (LIKE A BABY CARRYCOT, CAN LIE DOWN OR FIT MORE THAN ONE CHILD IN, HAS ROPES FOR OLDER CHILDREN TO SWING THEMSELVES IN IT WHEN FACING EACH OTHER.) SEE IN PIC 100 ONO YOU WILL NEED A BIG BACK GARDEN!! BUYERS CAN COME VEIW AND COLLECT. IF VERY INTERESTED AND WANT IT WITH OUT VEIWING CAN DE ASSEMBLE AND DELIVER AS HAVE ACCESS TO VAN. EMAIL ME THANKS I bought this carrier brand new as it was the thing to buy among all of my mother friends, after my daughter outgrew our baby bjorn (which I LOVED!). I just have not really ever got the hang of it, and miss having my daughter in the front looking out (Ergo carriers are either inward facing or on the side or on your back). So, this has only been tried and tested twice and I have already given up! Therefore, the carrier is in excellent, almost new condition, but without box as I threw this away the mom

0 comments:

Post a Comment